305 Ash St
Jefferson City, MO 65101
573.635.0678

About Prison Brews Microbrewery and Restaurant

About

History

Prison Brews opened its doors on April 7, 2008 on the historic east side of Jefferson City at 305 Ash Street in what is historically known as Landwehr Dairy.  The original building is circa 1895.  The 1904-05 City Directory lists L.H. Mueller, Horseshoer; Blacksmithing and Wagon Making; “For First Class Work Give Us A Trial,” at this address.  In 1923, the building was labeled a “Creamery” and by 1940, the building was labeled a “Dairy.”  During the early 1990’s, Sanning Electric owned and operated their business from this location.



 

Prison Brews